Target Shooter Magazine UK

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Tman

Target Shooter Magazine UK

#1 Postby Tman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi Guys, please see the email reply in response to my email to Vince Bottomley in England, the Editor of the Target Shooter Magazine, with regard to the Gosford OPM, the future of our sport and ANZAC Rifle Range. They are always interested in what is happening here in Australia, especially so in the past with the fight for ANZAC.

Hi Ben,

Your e-mail arrived about a day too late for November's magazine. However, if you would like to write something on the latest news on the Range plus a few hi-res pics - around 1 - 2meg. we will run it in our December issue. Good news on shooting is too rare to ignore!

Best wishes
Vince

On 28 Oct 2012, at 12:17, Ben Talman wrote:

> Hi Vince, I hope you are doing well, I have put up on Flickr pictures of a recent prize meeting here in Sydney, for both F Class and Target Rifle, with electronic targets.
> This to me is how this sport is changing in Australia and your readers might be interested in seeing how things are done in other parts of the world.
>
> You would remember that the NSWRA had won against the Commonwealth Government in their attempt to remove us from our range at Malabar, and then they lodged an appeal on costs being awarded, of which we were successful in them losing this round as well. Our future has some certainty at this point in time, but that does not stop the Government in the long term, our goal to is have a permanent home, either at Malabar or elsewhere, on our terms and not the Government's.
>
> Please find these pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_talman ... 870261316/ as well as other pictures that I took at the NSW Queens in September, of which I was fortunate to win the F-Class B-Grade part of the Queens, finishing second in the lead-up, and second in the Grand, these pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_talman ... 647313983/
>
> Once again, a great magazine
>
> Ben

Return to “General Forum”