Great Sport

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Steve N

Great Sport

#1 Postby Steve N » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:36 pm

As a new F Class shooter but an old hand at shooting I just want to put up a few words to say how much I am fun I am having and how much I am enjoying the opportunity to participate in this sport.
I haven't been a member of my local club for more than a few months but have learnt so much more from fellow members than I can put in words here. It is really great to be involved in a sport where people of all ages can compete on such a level playing field with so much comradery and people more than willing to offer help and advice to a new member. It is great to see members of all ages get along so well and encourage each other.
Many thanks
Steve

Norm

#2 Postby Norm » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Good on ya Steve.
Great to hear that you are having a lot of fun. That's what it is all about.

RDavies

#3 Postby RDavies » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Better watch out, this sport can get pretty addictive. I know when I started out, I said I would only ever want one, maybe 2 guns, and now!!!!!!!!
Like you said, anyone of any age and fitness level can compete on even terms and the experienced blokes are usually more than happy to help mentor a new shooter.
Enjoy.

Return to “General Forum”