Just saying gday

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Mistit

Just saying gday

#1 Postby Mistit » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:18 am

Hi everyone this is my first post on this forum ,ive shot fclass open years ago and not as keen as i used to be yet,thinking about getting back into it though and its good to see the it is going so well ,good luck to all those shooting in the queens at the moment . Mark Younie

AlanF

Re: Just saying gday

#2 Postby AlanF » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:20 am

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to F-Class. I've never met you but do remember your name. You won F-Open at the NSW Queens in 2004, pipping Matt Paroz by 1 point on the old "championship" 10 ring targets! We now think that target was holding things back, because the revival has coincided with our change to the standard target. Hopefully we'll see you back in action at Queens level before too long?

Alan

Mistit

Re: Just saying gday

#3 Postby Mistit » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Gday Alan , yes that was a while ago , matt is a hard man to beat and i think i had luck on my side a little, matt has just put together a bit of a joule purpose 6brx for me on a good action in a prone stock with an 8 and 14 twist barrel which will be used mainly for spotlighting but we will give her a go at the range with the 8 twist hopefully ,look forward to doing a bit with every one , it was always good fun .Cheers Mark Younie

Return to “General Forum”