Nominations F Class World Championships 2013

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Southcape

Nominations F Class World Championships 2013

#1 Postby Southcape » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Just letting you all know that nominations for the 2013 F Class World Championships will remain open for F Open and F/TR positions until 24th May 2012.

Please email your nomination to Catherine:

executive@nraa.com.au
Linda

DaveMc

#2 Postby DaveMc » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Congratulations on your appointment as team captain Linda.

AlanF

#3 Postby AlanF » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Congratulations Linda. Things are looking very good. When do you expect the list of nominees for the team to be available? It'll be useful to know, so that we can put some pressure on some of the "no-shows" to get their nominations in by the new deadline. I know one or two who might need to be persuaded!

Alan

Southcape

#4 Postby Southcape » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Thank you. I am greatly humbled and honoured to be offered the Captaincy for the F Class Team and would like to thank the NRAA for placing their trust and confidence in me for this important role.

Alan, I have sent an email to all current nominees on my list supplied by the NRAA. I will not have a final list until nominations close and final selections made and supported by the NRAA.

I have already had emails saying that "Joe Bloggs" should be on the list as he nominated. If you can see someone is missing off the email contact list, by all means get hold of them, and ask that they contact Catherine ASAP.

Also if you are reading this, and have nominated but have not received an email from me, please contact Catherine. (after checking your junk mail)
Linda

Southcape

#5 Postby Southcape » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 pm

I wish to point out that shooters have been notified of acceptance to the Worlds team, but the positions within this team will not be announced until after the next NRAA meeting where the final team will be sanctioned.
Linda

Southcape

#6 Postby Southcape » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

This team has had sponsorship by Nightforce Optics confirmed today.

A big thumbs up to an Australian company supporting the Australian team.
:D
Linda

Southcape

#7 Postby Southcape » Sat May 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Reminder to all that nominations will be closing THIS Thursday at COB.

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

The team list will then be presented to the NRAA Board for approval. I expect to hear back from the NRAA by next Wednesday/Thursday. From there I am able to announce the 2013 Australian F Class World Championships Team.
Linda

Southcape

#8 Postby Southcape » Fri May 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank you. Nominations have now closed.

I will say, there has been an overwhelming response for both F/TR and F Open. I am very proud that Australian shooters have stepped up and grabbed this opportunity with both hands.

There is no doubt that Australia will be well represented at the 2013 World Championships.

I expect to have some news back by Thursday, from there we can look at taking the next step.
Linda

Return to “Events”