F CLASS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Savage

#46 Postby Savage » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 pm

ah ok thanks for that Alan now I know :)

JannieSA

#47 Postby JannieSA » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Savage & AlanF

I qualify that I do not know your Australian system of "database" for shooters, BUT this is in essence what is needed.
Please read this in the light it has been written - nothing comes from itself.
Most likely your "Captain select" will take lead and nominate; say 5 shoots all over the country of wich 3 will be compulsary etc. to meet a system of comparison to point the best shooters on an actual database.
Obviously "this responcible person" will have to be pro-active to get these names to your NRAA and let their names be approved for a National Team. Obviously this team will hopefully be announced at least 12 months or longer prior to the "Worlds" due to the intense prep that lies ahead for them.
Be my guest - if you do not go about it this way; we might see each other in 2017, Ottawa, Canada, or later!
Jannie Els
Captain: Protea F-Class Team
SOUTH AFRICA

AlanF

#48 Postby AlanF » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 am

To all who have nominated for the Australian FCWC 2013 Teams, I've just received an e-mail from the NRAA asking me to confirm that my nomination "still stands". I presume everyone who nominated will get one. If you don't, I would get in contact with the NRAA Exec immediately, because it could indicate that they never received (or mislaid) your nomination.

Alan

DaveMc

#49 Postby DaveMc » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks Alan - got mine too

AlanF

#50 Postby AlanF » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks Dave. I guess it will not necessarily be an e-mail - those who applied by post will presumably receive a postal version.

Alan

Return to “Events”