NSW queens

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Singo85

Re: NSW queens

#46 Postby Singo85 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Congratulations to Rod on another outstanding win.
Cheers
Michael Singleton

Ben F

#47 Postby Ben F » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Well done Rod, a very good win only two down, one of these days I think someone will win clean.

Congratulations to Michael Singleton in particular on his third place, not only is Mike the new kid on the block he shot the entire Queens with a 6 dasher.

While Rod, Matt and myself took the big 7mm of various descriptions out when the conditions looked average, Michael just plugged away with the 6.

Makes me wonder why I waste so much powder in those big cases. :?:
Last edited by Ben F on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

RDavies

#48 Postby RDavies » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 pm

First of all congratulations also to Steve Negus for winning TR A grade, to Ernie Mace for his win in F std A grade, to Anthony Pederson for his first F/TR win, to Jason Josephs for winning F std B grade.
In F std, positions were close, with Ernie Mace, Josh Reid, Daniel Sly and Ralph Garlick all very close with anyone likely to take the lead in the final 800m 15 shot match. In the end, Ernie Mace's experience took the lead from Josh Reid who had just shot the 60.10 at 700M

In F Open, this Queens was a dream run for me, with my gear performing flawlessly and of course I did not get caught in the worst of conditions. It was good to see 22 F Open competitors this year, numbers are on the rise. Some talk on the mounds indicate that numbers and depth of talent are going to be getting boosted even further in the near future with 1st and 2nd place getters in F std A grade, Ernie Mace and Josh Reid, having 7mm barrels made up, with a few other top ranked F std shooters also starting to dabble. Things are going to get hard. Scary.
Of the current F Open shooters, Matt Paroz, Ben Ferrara, John Peters and Andrew Beavis (macguru) were once again around the top of the F Open board, but it was new shooter Michael Singleton taking his little 6 Dasher to 3rd place in Sydney after his good finish in the QLD Queens. Michael has a 7mm in the works and as Ben mentioned, will be someone to watch out for soon, we will be seeing more from him.
It seems Matt Paroz of LRP gun smithing has the manufacturers title sown up with the top 7 F Open shooters all shooting guns built or chambered by Matt

DaveMc

#49 Postby DaveMc » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 am

Just got back in to see this and a huge congratulations. Awesome score Rod. :D =D> =D>

scott/r

#50 Postby scott/r » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:16 am

Another cessnock club shooter to do very well was Robert Avery shooting in t/r b grade. Some of you guys might remember the name from fs a grade. He has only been shooting t/r for 8 months and only missed out on taking home first place by 4 v bulls. He also got second in the grand agg.
Congratulations to you all that shot at the queens. It's pretty awesome to see the sport doing so well. =D>

Craig McGowan

#51 Postby Craig McGowan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 am

Would anyone have or know of a email address for me to contact Anthony Pederson ?

If you could PM his details it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Craig.

bobeager

#52 Postby bobeager » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 am

Craig, see both PM's

Return to “Events”