F OPEN WILL BE SCRUBBED FROM THE FCWC TEAM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

bennf

F OPEN WILL BE SCRUBBED FROM THE FCWC TEAM

#1 Postby bennf » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi All
Well after numerous phone calls and emails to people in the F OPEN community I have come up short.
Unless I get 2 more serious nominations for the team I will have no other choice then to scrub the F Open Contingent to Bisley this year. So PLEASE call your freinds and ask if they are interested as there are a lot of people out there who dont go near this forum and also may not read the Target Mag so once again please get the word out there today as by next week the decision will be made.
This may be the last chance for F Open to put up or shut up as I would think NRAA would think twice about calling for another F Open team if this one doesn't go ahead.
Guys and Gals this is a great opportunity to travel and see how the other half shoots.
We will be in the Individual Word Champs as well and we will get a rank in the world. You have the opertunity to wear the AUSTRALIAN COAT OF ARMS and be officialy recognised as an AUSTRALIAN SPORTSPERSON.
Dont let this opertunity go to waste.
Call me on 0414238203 and I will fill you in more on the trip

Thanks

Benn Farrawell
AUSTRALIAN F CLASS TEAM CAPTAIN

bennf

Coaches

#2 Postby bennf » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:12 pm

I also nee 2 more coaches and 3 scorers so if you know someone already going to Bisley this year please contact them. ALL members of the team get a gong if we win including the scorers.

Thanks

Benn

bennf

Poor Form

#3 Postby bennf » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:25 am

Well
After 107 views not a single reply with info about shooters who may be interested.
I have now had a number of pull outs and we are in danger of not even being represented at the Worlds AGAIN!!!!!.
Come on there must be a few more people out there who are good enough to put up thier hands.
For crying out loud this is a chance to Represent your country and also get yourself a ranking in the World. I dont know of anyone at the moment in Australia who has a world ranking.
So come on and talk to whoever you can. By the end of the week it will be too late.

Benn

bennf

#4 Postby bennf » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:27 am

If you belive that you have nominated and have not been personaly contacted by me please reply imediatly as I have contacted all the names that I have.

Thanks

Benn

Return to “Events”