F Class at Nationals

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Cameron Mc

F Class at Nationals

#1 Postby Cameron Mc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:43 am

Who is coming to the Nationals this year to shoot F Class.

I had big plans for the QRA Queens but that was halted by work commitments, now have the all clear to attend the Nationals. Hopefully we will get good numbers shooting F Class.

Cameron

DaveMc

#2 Postby DaveMc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:18 am

Hi Cameron,
Trying to work it all out now. Probably can only do either lead up or Queens. With the gap between it will be too much time off work in one go. I can only stay away a few days at a time at this time of year so am trying to squeeze in 3-4 days at SARA or WARA and then 3-4 at NRAA. Shame as am really keen. Best bet at this stage is I will fly down for Queens itself. Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Dave McNamara

Cameron Mc

#3 Postby Cameron Mc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 am

Dave, I am just shooting the Queens, so hopefully we will see you there.

Cameron

Cameron Mc

#4 Postby Cameron Mc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 am

Just a thought Dave, if you decide to come down, I can supply front rest, rear bag etc. Might make things easier with travel. I will even loan you a rifle but it won't be tuned :)

Cameron

DaveMc

#5 Postby DaveMc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks Cameron, that would be great and would make the trip really easy. I had just posted the same question elsewhere for SARA or WARA queens. If we could all help each other out like that then flying becomes possible and just as cheap as driving. With Brisbane there might be a couple of guys driving down so I might be able to get some of the "heavies" in with them. Bit harder for the further ones
Cheers, I will get back to you with confirmation but really appreciate the offer.
Thanks again,
Dave

ps I will have to remember to check for loose screws or "rubberised" sand?? Ha Ha :lol:

johnk

#6 Postby johnk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm working during the Queens, so my rest, bag & other gear are available.

John

RDavies

#7 Postby RDavies » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:43 pm

dave, any time were competing, I can supply a front rest (ice cream container) and rear rest (brick). :lol:

I will try to get to the Nats.

Southcape

#8 Postby Southcape » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm

I will be shooting WARA and Nationals.

If you are heading to WA and need to borrow anything, just sing out. I have spare mat, rear bag, front rest available as Rod will not be shooting.
Linda

DaveMc

#9 Postby DaveMc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks so much everyone for offering (even you Rod!).

Linda Just what I was after if you would be so kind....(will senda pm)- I found $189 flights today so I am there. Even think the old man might be coming too now (he shoots off bipod and has lighter rifle so can make the weight) which will give WARA enough open shooters to go ahead and I know a few more trying to get there too so may even be a record!!

Think I will be right for gear for Bris as some travelling from here but others may wish to jump on too.

Cheers to everyone.

Dave

Return to “Events”