Australian F Class Team: World Championships

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

AlanF

#16 Postby AlanF » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Good on you Julie. If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Alan

Cameron Mc

#17 Postby Cameron Mc » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Thankyou. It is an honour to be Manager of the F Open Team Raton 2013.

I will do my best to get you there and look forward to working with everyone involved with the team. No doubt I will be asking for help along the way.

Regards
Julie

:)

Southcape

#18 Postby Southcape » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:40 pm

ROD Davies!!

I have just had a video taken this morning of a Mumma Bear and her three babies walking down the street in Raton posted on my FB page.

She's looking for ya already!! :lol:
Linda

RDavies

#19 Postby RDavies » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:55 pm

For those who dont know the story of the bears. When I was in Raton a few months back, I saw some bear foot prints when I walked down to the targets by myself, with a long walk back to the car at the 1000yd line. I wasnt afraid of being attacked, but I was told it was mating season. Thoughts of being taken advantage of by amourous bears hastened my walk back to the car, with my imagination making things worse.
By the time I got back to the car, I had decided that If a love sick bear took a liking to me, a knock back would only anger the bear. A recent discussion between my wife and her friends made me realise if I was ravaged, I would have to pretend to like it, then the bear would soon get it over with and fall asleep.

Sorry to drift off topic

Good to have you along Julie.

Return to “Events”