Cessnock Prizeshoot Sunday 27 may

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Ben F

#16 Postby Ben F » Mon May 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Good on ya Rod,

Last Canberra Queens most mortals would not have been able to function the next day with what we drunk every night and you still beat us all by a long way.

Southcape

#17 Postby Southcape » Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 pm

RDavies wrote:He now has 2 too many. :(
Rumour is a team captain is going to confiscate them until he gets to a certain big shoot next year. :lol:

Until then, we just gotta find someone to get him drunk before each shoot to affect his windreading skills. :twisted:
Better break his gunsmiths fingers just to be sure hey. :-#

LOL Give him a piece of pipe, a fence post and a handful of rocks. That should give the rest of the Open guys a chance to catch him.
Linda

DaveMc

#18 Postby DaveMc » Tue May 29, 2012 8:30 am

Great work Ben (again). It is incredible how fast we are gaining some really classy shooters.

Also interesting with the see-sawing results of recent. The ups and downs of the top shooters, partly due to mothballing the good gear for next year and partly due to the nature of the sport and how finicky it is to get all your gear in tune and then keep it there.

To win any event at the moment you have to turn up with perfectly tuned gear, mind and body (As mentioned - like most "machines" Rod seems to run better with a little lubrication). I can only imagine this is going to get harder and harder.

Anyone get the feeling F open is getting a roll on!!!!
Couldn't be better timing!

ps welcome back Matt - bloody good first outing I reckon!

Cameron Mc

#19 Postby Cameron Mc » Tue May 29, 2012 9:10 am

DaveMc wrote:Anyone get the feeling F open is getting a roll on!!!!
Couldn't be better timing!

Yes Dave. We just need to be patient. :)

_AJ

#20 Postby _AJ » Tue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm

A quick thanks to Cessnock RC, a great range and a great day. The only dissapointment is that I didn't win some vino in the raffle. I'm coming back next year.

Cheers, AJ.

Return to “Events”