Short You Tube videos from QRA Queens at Belmont

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

ecomeat

Short You Tube videos from QRA Queens at Belmont

#1 Postby ecomeat » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Two You Tube links follow, showing Matt Paroz shooting 900 yds on Friday, and Mark Fairbairn shooting at 1000 yds today

http://youtu.be/E4CLU0oFv4A is Matt Paroz hitting 6’s and X’s at 900 yds Friday

http://youtu.be/IIjz56uCKx4 is Mark Fairbairn shooting into 2nd place at 1000 yds today

Ecomeat
Extreme accuracy and precision shooting at long range can be a very addictive pastime.

RDavies

#2 Postby RDavies » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 pm

I think you better hide your signiture
"The only good wild dog is a dead wild dog"
from Mark "Wild dog" Fairburn. He is a big bloke.

Keep the videos coming. :D

ecomeat

#3 Postby ecomeat » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Hells bells......i never gave that a thought about my Signature ! He is a big bugger isnt he.........and a building full of firepower as well, that he knows how to use.
Fortunately he is an "F Open Class" shooter, which would virtually guarantee that hidden under the exterior is an absolute "gentleman" without a single vice and who wouldnt harm a flea.
Extreme accuracy and precision shooting at long range can be a very addictive pastime.

ecomeat

#4 Postby ecomeat » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm

RDavies wrote:Keep the videos coming. :D

Sorry mate....I was too busy getting my own ass kicked, in my first ever Queens, and the 4 videos posted (Paroz, Fairbairn and the 2 of Geoff Grenfell) are the only ones I was able to snap. Besides chasing everybody for the Equipment List, the 4 you have seen and the handful of photos posted are all that I could manage !!
I was actually a bit surprised at how much spare time I DIDN'T have.
It is certainly character building stuff, this addiction that everybody shooting at Belmont for the past week has. Cant wait for Sydney next month !

Southcape

#5 Postby Southcape » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Lucky Mark is a gentle giant.
Linda

RDavies

#6 Postby RDavies » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 pm

ecomeat wrote:Hells bells......i never gave that a thought about my Signature ! He is a big bugger isnt he.........and a building full of firepower as well, that he knows how to use.
Fortunately he is an "F Open Class" shooter, which would virtually guarantee that hidden under the exterior is an absolute "gentleman" without a single vice and who wouldnt harm a flea.

So Open class shooters dont have vices hey.
Wait till you get to know us. :twisted:

Return to “Events”