Teams/Shooters reloading in Tassie for FC Nationals

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Marty

Teams/Shooters reloading in Tassie for FC Nationals

#1 Postby Marty » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Howdy.

We MAY have some excess AR2209 (up to 5kg's) and BR2's (up to 1500) available in Tassie.

Will still have to wait for confirmation as yet, but thought we would provide a helping hand for any team/shooters having supply/reloading issues given carriage of unloaded powder and primers is illegal for travel on the Spirit of Tasmania (loaded ammo only).

Post an expression of interest and I'll get back to you once excess supply is confirmed.

Would like to sell as a single sale due to the powder container, but might be able to divide if we get enough interest.

Cheers,
Marty.

Brad Y

#2 Postby Brad Y » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Far out Marty, I thought I bought pretty much everything good in the hobart area when I was there recently. Going by the lack of supplies there I thought I could auction off the powder and primers I have stored there! Must have been more in the Launceston area gunshops that I didnt hoard :lol:

I will possibly have some 450's, BR2's and 2209 spare too if people are desperate when we get there.

Cameron Mc

#3 Postby Cameron Mc » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Be careful with the NQ Team. It could be contaminated powder.
They are well know for dirty tactics in the Team Shooting arena. 8) :lol: :shock:

Cam :D

Return to “Events”