Omark triggers

Get or give advice on equipment, reloading and other technical issues.

Moderator: Mod

mike H

#16 Postby mike H » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Gtown wrote:So----you all know the story to date.......I ordered a 2 stage trigger from Adam, arrives in the mail Monday, straight into the workshop, strip the old girl down, old trigger out - 1 minute, modify the stock - 2 minutes, fit new trigger - 1 minute, adjust weight and draw - 1 minute, 15 seconds to grab beer, open take a drink, study my handiwork, put it all back in the stock.......to easy, everything fitted as described by Adam. Couldn't have been any easier.

So....thks everyone for advice and discussion..........BIG thank you to Adam.

Anyone thinking of a new trigger.....PHONE ADAM.........you will not go wrong!!!!!

:D :D

Well done,
Now go to the range and give everyone present a good flogging.
Mike.

DannyS

#17 Postby DannyS » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 pm

And if you are lucky and Adam is there, give him a flogging as well. :D :D

Barry Davies

#18 Postby Barry Davies » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

Appreciate the good words from satisfied customers. From the humble beginning we have produced some 4500 match triggers for 25 odd different target actions in three configurations giving around 60 or so models. The only actions we steer clear of are military actions, mainly due to their " cock on closing " design -- not conducive to a precision target trigger.
The target rifle fraternity world wide have appreciated what we offer and the price we offer it at. Hopefully the relationship will continue for many years yet.
Thank you,
Barry Davies

Gtown

#19 Postby Gtown » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:13 pm

UPDATE:

The trigger worked a treat...the trigger puller didnt!!!....Had a shocker.......fickle wind! (thats my excuse....and I am sticking to it)

Had heaps of great advice from members of the club, all gratefully accepted and acted (or in the process of acting) on.

The best part of this sport, everyone is there to help each other, experienced shooters helping out new chums.....doesnt get much better.

But the best thing about all of this, there is always next week......that wind cant keep going.....

Return to “Equipment & Technical”