Its Time

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Forum rules
Please note the following :

Advertising of Firearms & Firearm Parts will no longer be permitted in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy Forum.
Please use the Firearms & Firearm Parts For Sale Sub-Forum.

Any Firearms or Firearm Parts advertised in this forum will be moved or deleted.

Please read the READ THIS FIRST! (Advertising Rules) for further details.
AlanF

Its Time

#1 Postby AlanF » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:31 pm

Hello shooters.

After a year or so of indecision, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and sell everything F-Class, starting with the VW van. I hope this will be bought by a shooter because its been fitted out solely for travelling to shoots around Australia. Its fast but very fuel efficient, is roomy but small enough to fit in the average parking space. There's a quickly accessible place for everything shooting. And its fully set up for reloading and camping on the range.

Van.JPG

Vehicle description : Volkswagen Transporter 2015 LWB high roof TDI400 6 Spd manual.

Condition : 160,000km, serviced by VW throughout, mechanically very good, some minor dents and scratches, tyres getting down.

Highlights : 12V and 240V power, factory fitted second battery, built in Engel fridge.

Price : $25,000 assuming 12 months rego and current tyres pass roadworthy.

Sweetener : If this is bought by a shooter, they will have first pick of ALL of my F-Open shooting gear and reloading components at better than reasonable prices, none of which will be sold beforehand. This includes many 1000s of highly sought after 7mm projectiles, several 1000s of Fed and CCI LR primers, a useful quantity of RL23 propellent, Barnard rifles, Hawkeye borescope etc. This will hopefully suit someone who intends to take up F-Open shooting, and if they're interested in shooting 284 Shehane then absolutely everything they would need for 2 or 3 years shooting will be available to them immediately.

If you need more information, please PM me.

I intend to post more photos in a week's time, including of the inside fitout. And if there is sufficient interest, will bring it to the Vic Kings for a day or two.

As stated above, none of the equipment is on sale separately at this stage, so only genuine enquiries which include the vehicle please. If you know of anyone at your club who's thinking about starting F-Open, but is concerned about a long wait for a rifle and reloading components please mention this opportunity to them. Thanks for your interest.

Best regards to all
Alan Fraser
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fire Dog

Re: Its Time

#2 Postby Fire Dog » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:15 pm

Diesel or Petrol?
Any more photos?

AlanF

#3 Postby AlanF » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:17 pm

Fire Dog wrote:Diesel or Petrol?
Any more photos?

Thanks for your interest.

Vehicle is diesel. The TD400 indicates turbo diesel 400 Nm torque. It has 2 turbos, for high and low revs.

Photos will be coming but not this week as indicated above. I've decided not to bring it to Vic Kings as most of the interested parties won't be at that event.

Rich4

#4 Postby Rich4 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:08 pm

Sorry to see you go, all the best for your future adventures :D

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”