WTB reloading kit

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Forum rules
Please note the following :

Advertising of Firearms & Firearm Parts will no longer be permitted in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy Forum.
Please use the Firearms & Firearm Parts For Sale Sub-Forum.

Any Firearms or Firearm Parts advertised in this forum will be moved or deleted.

Please read the READ THIS FIRST! (Advertising Rules) for further details.
esh2chan

WTB reloading kit

#1 Postby esh2chan » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:50 pm

I'm looking for:

a single stage press
brass trimmer
powder charge measure

and other odds and ends such as
digital calibers
funnels
a bullet puller

Please drop me a message at 0423539328 or email ed@chan.ca

I'm based in the eastern suburbs of Sydney

michaeljp65

Re: WTB reloading kit

#2 Postby michaeljp65 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:53 pm

I have a RCBS rock chucker press, but no attachments, ie, primers arm or primer catcher. In excellent condition, $470 pick up western sydney.
For digital calipers, a cheap option are Igaging verniers, Buy from a mob in QLD, Timbecon. IMO the best funnels are Satern funnels. Kinetic bullet puller hammers are a good cheap option. Brass trimmer, Wilson trimmers are one of the best.

Blindbat

#3 Postby Blindbat » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:25 pm

i'm in Rabbito territory and have the big cast iron O-frame Lee press with priming arms and primer catcher. I think they call it the BMG model as it has enough room to load 50 BMG rounds and is supposed to have the largest ram of all O-frame presses, at least that was the speil when I first got it. $200. I also have a kinetic bullet puller $20 and your choice of Lyman or Hornady digital scales from $20-$40 depending on the unit you choose. Also a Hornady vibratory powder trickler $70, check weight sets $15-$25 Balance Beam Scales $45 and various other odds and sods you can pick through to see if you can find anything of interest. As michaeljp65 said the Wilson trimmers are very good as are all Wilson products and you wont go wrong with any of them. If however you're looking for a more cost effective option, the Ugly trimmer does an acceptable job and retails for about $80 depending on where you buy it.

Mozzie

#4 Postby Mozzie » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:49 am

im about to upload a photo of all gear for sale, if interested
My truck doesn’t run on love, it runs on diesel.
However, I love my rifle and it runs on lead. #-o

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”