Explorers PM back on

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

DaveX

Explorers PM back on

#1 Postby DaveX » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:12 am

Explorers PM Updated Sept21_.pdf

Explorers two day PM is back on.

Hopefully we will all be out of lock down.

You will have to be double vac to attend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

willow

Re: Explorers PM back on

#2 Postby willow » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Probably also worth noting that NSWRA sent an email out today advising that pre-booking for this event is now essential and entries are capped at 70 shooters.

DaveX

#3 Postby DaveX » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:36 pm

Thank you Willow. We had a huge interest for the PM with numbers that far exceeded what we could cope with, hence the need to now only take prebookings with a cap on the numbers. My apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

willow

#4 Postby willow » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:51 pm

Event is sold out...tickets went quick on this one! Got my accommodation booked, now all I need to do is remember how to shoot!

willow

#5 Postby willow » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:03 am

Just made it home from a long drive from Lockhart...just wanted to give a shout out to Explorers Rifle Club on a very well run, and well attended event. First time shooting at Lockhart and thoroughly enjoyed it, with challenging conditions and a great group of people to mix and mingle with during the weekend. Well done!

RDavies

#6 Postby RDavies » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:57 am

willow wrote:Just made it home from a long drive from Lockhart...just wanted to give a shout out to Explorers Rifle Club on a very well run, and well attended event. First time shooting at Lockhart and thoroughly enjoyed it, with challenging conditions and a great group of people to mix and mingle with during the weekend. Well done!

I heard your effort was not too shabby at all. Well done.

willow

#7 Postby willow » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:39 am

RDavies wrote:
willow wrote:Just made it home from a long drive from Lockhart...just wanted to give a shout out to Explorers Rifle Club on a very well run, and well attended event. First time shooting at Lockhart and thoroughly enjoyed it, with challenging conditions and a great group of people to mix and mingle with during the weekend. Well done!

I heard your effort was not too shabby at all. Well done.

Cheers Rod, appreciate it thanks mate. Yes, very happy to come away with the win and shoot clean all weekend. Conditions on Saturday were mostly wet with intermittent light rain falling, wind wasn't too bad but heavy flags at times caught shooters out. Sunday's conditions were mostly sunny with some cloud occasionally dulling the mirage, and there was plenty of that on offer! The wind speed was a bit higher, but nothing too dramatic, just very switchy which is where most shooters lost points as there would be a left to right breeze most people would try and catch, but then the flags would switch quite quickly putting plenty of shooters in the 5 or 4 ring. I was fortunate enough to pick a condition which basically required 0 wind and the 215s did the rest.

Return to “Events”